I have an active account since december 2021, So
Dear Postcrosser, if you send me a postcard - I didn't registered it and its expired! Give a note and write ID number!
I have some issues with my Post office! I hope that the problem with my post office was solved!
My name is Oksana and I'm from Siberian city Krasnoyarsk! I have an amazing best dog friend ever his name is Baron (he is on the avatar with me)!
***In December I would love to receive a Christmas and New Year cards!***
***In March I would love to receive a Birthday cards!***
***PLEASE NO HANDMADE/AD POSTCARDS***
I would be happy to receive postcards about:
- Map or flag cards. Or card with words "Greeting from..."
- William and Kate / Diana, Princess of Wales
- Comics postcard
- Simon's cat
- Nature - Ocean, beaches, sunset
- Starbucks Coffee postcard
- "Inge Löök Old Ladies" from Finland
- Harry Potter postcards
- Game of thrones postcards
- Space and astronomy,
- Bird Albatrosses
~*~ How says Anton Ego (from Ratatouille) "Suprise me!"
(I love that cartoon) ~*~
- If you are from country with ID less than 50.000, I`d like to recieve cards showing something that represents your country, city, town, village, region etc.
- I would be so happy if you could put nice stamps on the postcard.
~*~*~ Please write on the card your weather and the date. Thank you :) And also You can write on the card about your favorite book, song or quote:)
P.S. (My fav TV show - House MD, Grey's anatomy, Game of thrones, The Queens Gambit, The Vikings; Movie - Harry Potter, Memoirs of Geisha, Marvel Cinematic Universe; Cartoon - Rataouille)
* I usually write my address on the back of a card to be sure my card would not be lost if something is wrong :)
** When I send a postcard, I always try to find a card from the wish list of a Postcrosser. And I would be pleased if you will do the same for me :) Please, look at my favorites and wish-list :) Thanks for your time :)
*** If you don't have anything from my favorites, it's ok - just send me a postcard that you like and that you would like to receive yourself;)