hello, my name is Olya. I live in Moscow, Russia.
i'm an autopsist and i like my job.
i'm vegetarian, because i have a lot of meat at work :)
it seems that i'm too cynical, but it's not true; this is only a side effect of my job.
my hobbies and things i love:
- reading (mostly historical novels, sci-fi, dystopia);
- Ancient Rome (and everything related to this theme);
- ballet (pointes, tutu-dresses, choreographic steps, etc.);
- astronomy, space;
- medicine (i bet, i didn't surprise you with it) and especially old anatomy illustrations;
- ichthyology (yeah, when i was a child i wanted to explore ocean depths and its inhabitants);
- whales (my love forever);
- quite and empty streets, abandoned places;
- gray rainy days;
- coffee, chocolate, nuts and berries
if you still don't know which card to choose, here are some of my preferences:
- paintings (esp. watercolor, colored pencil, crayon);
- black-and-white images;
- books and libraries;
- anything related to snow (Arctic, Antarctica, snow landscapes, polar bears, iceberg... etc);
- Atelier Nouvelles images;
- cool anarchic Old Ladies by Inge Löök;
- Bunny Suicide;
- Jip en Janneke;
- map cards;
- single-view cards with the name of city (town, country, place) on the front;
- panoramic views (you know, all those long cards);
- or just check my favorites: http://www.postcrossing.com/user/owedder/gallery/favourites maybe you'll find some hints there :)
but, of course, i'll be happy to receive any postcard from you!
also if you don't know what to write, please answer this question:
- if i have only one day to spend in you country what place i must visit?
thank you in advance!
have a nice day and happy postcrossing!