Happy Summer 2013!
I live in Tucson, Arizona in the Sonoran Desert.
My hobbies include postcard collecting, stamps and mail in general.
I am owned by three dogs(2 Papillon and a Tibetan Spaniel) and a Green Cheek Conure named "Skye".
Here are a few things that I enjoy:
* Black & White cards
* Art including aboriginal and religious art of any religion
* Women in Red, White or Blue
* Men At Work; Men in Art
* Cards showing people reading, writing or both.
*Books,libraries, printing, illuminated manuscripts
* Cards related to Philately - stamp collecting
* Any and all Dog, Bird and Cat cards.
Although I'm not a great fan of multi-view cards, they are okay with me if that's all that is available!
Please send in an envelope IF it is easy and cheap to do so. Sadly our postal system machines destroy the cards often.All stamps are used in educational programs through The Postal History Foundation (http://www.postalhistoryfoundation.org/)
* I prefer cards that are written on and dated and say something about YOU, your life, etc.
What did you read last, for example? Any book suggestions for me?
Anything related to traditions in your country similar to the Chinese 12-Animal Zodiac, religious holidays such as Day of the Dead, Christmas, Ramadan,Hanukkah,Kwanzaa,Diwali,Pi Mai,etc.
Finally, here is the link to my Flickr account where I am slowly unloading all the cards I have received. I hope to be caught up early in 2013. Thanks for your patience.
Best regards to ALL! May there be Peace In All Hearts!