my name is Lujza and I live in Croatias capital city of Zagreb.
Zagreb is very beautiful and quite green city and for some time now we have an encreasing number of tourists - you should also come an visit :).
I work as a translator for German and Croatian language and love other languages too, so you can write me also in English or Italian or French (please note that I still have only basic knowledge of Italian and French).
Regarding postcards I will be happy to recieve every postcard and every motiv!
If you would like a hint what to send me here are some ideas:
- I like both multiview or single view cards :)
-around Easter, if it is possible for you, you can send me an Easter Postcard/greeting card (or folded card), that would make me very happy
- also in April is my birthday so a birthday card would also make me smile
- in November and December (and even in January) Christmas or New Year cards would make me very happy (I even collect vintage christmas cards) :)
- I really love touristic cards with city views, night views, castles, natural resorts and national parks
- map cards I find interesting too
- also vintage cards and cards showing vintage scenes will make me smile too
- cards with cars, classis cars, tramways, trains or busses or other means of transport (especially if it is something typical for your country or city)
- from USA: large letter postcards, map postcards, state postcards ot other cards matching above mentioned themes.
I am not a big fan of cards with cartoon characters but if this is something that makes you happy, I will also love to recieve it.
I love reading history novels, crime novels and poetry, I also love classical music, I play a piano and I sang at a choir for a long time. My favorite time of the year is spring. My favorite colours are red and green.
Also I love cars and classic cars.
if you need ideas about what to write to me maybe yiou can write some text about your country or city or about you and please put a stamp on it (no envelopes if possible except for Christmas and Easter cards) :)
Looking forward to postcards
puno pozdrava iz Zagreba,
Countries to which my expired cards should have arrived since 24.6.2017 - today:
China, France, Taiwan, USA, Latvia, Germany, Brasil, Finland, Belarus, Hong Kong - I hope they still find their way to their future owners some day :)
Thank you for all the sent cards and lovely messages! :)
P.S. All cards that I have recieved are my favourite cards. In the favourites I mark cards that other postcrossers have sent/recieved and I like them :)