my name is Lujza and I live in Croatias capital city of Zagreb.
Zagreb is very beautiful and quite green city and for some time now we have an encreasing number of tourists - you should also come an visit :).
I work as a translator for German and Croatian language and love other languages too, so you can write me also in English or Italian or French (please note that I still have only basic knowledge of Italian and French).
Regarding postcards I will be happy to recieve every postcard and every motiv!
If you would like a hint what to send me here are some ideas:
- I like both multiview or single view cards :)
-around Easter, if it is possible for you, you can send me an Easter Postcard/greeting card (or folded card), that would make me very happy
- also in April 2019 is my birthday so a birthday card would also make me smile
- in November and December Christmas cards would make me very happy (I even collect vintage christmas cards) :)
- I really love touristic cards with city views, night views, castles, natural resorts and national parks
- map cards I find interesting too
- also vintage cards and cards showing vintage scenes will make me smile too
- cards with cars, classis cars or other means of transport (especially if it is something typical for your country or city)
I am not a big fan of cards with cartoon characters but if this is something that makes you happy, I will also love to recieve it.
I love reading history novels, crime novels and poetry, I also love classical music, I play a piano and I sang at a choir for a long time.
My favorite colours are red and green.
Also I love cars and classic cars.
If you are the person to send me a card, please write some text about your country or city or about you and please put a stamp on it (no envelopes if possible except for Christmas and Easter cards) :)
Looking forward to postcards
puno pozdrava iz Zagreba,
Countries to which my expired cards should have arrived since 24.6.2017 - today):
China, France, Taiwan, USA, Latvia, Germany - I hope they still find their way to their future owners some day :)
Thank you for all the sent cards and lovely messsages! :)
P.S. All cards that I have recieved are my favourite cards. In the favourites I mark cards that other postcrossers have sent/recieved and I like them :)