open_me(or Nadia) is a member in Belarus . She has been a member for over 6 years (2,217 days).
PLEASE!!! During the holiday season and all the winter.. will you make me happy with Christmas and New Year cards? :))) or just winter cards with snow views or some other magical themes?...
Nice to meet you here! :))
My name is Nadia.. I'm 37 and I live in Vitebsk - one of the 6 biggest and of just very beautiful cities in Belarus..
I'm twice a mum.. one of my sons is 7 in December and the other one is 2 in January.. :) I looooove them!!! :)
I discovered Postcrossing in 2011.. and got really enthusiastic about the idea! :) It became a hobby of mine and I'm so excited about both sending and receiving cards to and from all over the world!!! So please, don't be long with your card! :))
Speaking about the wish list, I cannot really say I've got any.. Nevertheless, it would be a pleasure for me if you:
- show me your country/city/town/village/street/house... :)))
- present me your culture (museums, statues, costumes, dances, crafts, cartoons, books...)
- introduce famous people of your country (actors, sportsmen, politicians...) or just people from the street
- let me know what animals live in your area or which ones you personally adore
- share your interests
- just send me something beautiful or unusual...
My secret passion :))
- Praha or other interesting places in the Czeck Republic
- Krtek (Mole)
- children by Donald Zolan
And can I also ask for
- Cartoons, cars, planes, cosmos, robots, etc. for my son and
- Table tennis for my friend, please! :)
And please don't forget to make it personal - write a couple of words about yourself or about the card you're sending... It's so sad to get a blank card.. without a soul! :))
And Happy Postcrossing! :))