Hey there! I'm Tyler, from Pennsylvania - originally from Mars. Nice to meet you! (Even though I can't see who's reading my profile XD) I'm a curly-haired Postcrosser who loves video games, anime, crafts, running, writing, juggling, contemplating the meaning of life, finding ways to live fully and do good for those around me, overusing exclamation points, traveling, and of course Postcrossing. Glad you came across my profile!
I'll be overjoyed by ANY postcard you send me. Like seriously - as long as it's not invisible or made of air, I'll be elated to receive it. But if you're lookin' for some ideas, I'll list some out!:
- Good ol' tourist cards! (Share where you live, where you've been, what points of interest are near you, things related to your culture, etc.! You'll NEVER go wrong with these!)
- Anime/manga! (This will ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS make me leap with joy! And if you're REALLY keen about this kind of stuff and want some specific ideas, you can check out https://myanimelist.net/profile/SilverCheesecake for my favorites - but there's no thing I won't adore ❤️ Also love suggestions for new material!)
- Art! (Share some cool or weird art pieces!)
- Animals! (Share adorable pets, ferocious tigers, elegant sharks, beautiful tarantulas - all animals welcome!)
- Food! (Share local recipes/culinary concoctions; I'm an everything-vore so all foods appeal to me!)
- Handmade! (Share what you can create! Hand-drawn, self-printed, etc. - let your creative juices flow!)
- Things that YOU like! (Share what brings you joy, or what brings joy to those around you, or what you think would bring me joy! I'm certain it will!)
- Humor! (Laughter is the best medicine!)
- Neat designs! (Share... neat designs! Guess it's self-explanatory haha)
- Postcards that have no other home to go to! (You know that one weird, awkward and/or boring postcard you might have in your collection? Yeah, that one! Feel free to send it!)
Ad, free, religious, horror, not of country of origin - ALL are totally fine! To me, your postcard is an expression of yourself - have fun with it! That's what Postcrossing is all about! All modesty aside, I think I'm a pretty chill and openminded dude, so feel free to speak authentically in your message as well. I guarantee I will be happy to hear what you have to say :)
P.S.: If you'd like a fun idea, here is one for you - I enjoy things like puzzles and math, so if you want to "encode" the Postcrossing ID number and make it sort of like a puzzle for me, I'd be really happy to try to solve it! And if I can't solve it, just leave your Postcrossing ID there or something and I will (shamefully) contact you! Just an idea though! :D
Wishing you a magnificent day!!