olly93karma(or Olga) is a member in Israel . She has been a member for over 4 years (1,718 days).
My name is Olga, I am 25. I'm from Lugansk, Ukraine originally. I moved to Bat Yam, Israel in September 2014. Moving to another country is both exciting and terrifying. There are so many things I've got to learn and understand. Hopefully in my new home I can continue getting little glimpses of other people's lives through postcrossing.
Here are some types of cards I like the most:
- blue cats by Irina Zeniuk (please check my collection to avoid duplicates https://goo.gl/T5w68N)
- greetings from BIG LETTERS
- PHQ Cards
- cute illustrations, drawings
- illustrated/drawn/painted pictures of: polar bears, foxes, raccoons, hedgehogs, otters, deer, cats, dogs, birds, fish and other animals
- painted/drawn city views
- watercolor images
- urban sketching
- Kliban's Cats
- Tatiana Rodionova's cats
- Ukiyo-e paintings
- vintage travel posters, travel art
- Ranger Doug's national parks posters
- Anderson Design Group cards
- серия "Империя в цвете" (С.М. Прокудин-Горский). https://postmania.ru/catalog/empire
If you want, tell me what your favourite movie or book is. Describe the best trip you've been on. Or you can tell me about something you do for fun, something that makes you happy. Share your love story.
Or share your favourite quote.
Please please please refrain from sending me folded (greeting) cards and cards in envelope (I don't like blank cards or written cards with no stamps, I think the card loses its charm).
Also, I'm not a fan of view/multiview cards - if it's possible, please save them for someone who will appreciate them. Thank you!
Thanks for reading!
I'm always looking forward to getting your postcards.