My name is Olesya. I like to read classic literature and in free time visit museums, go to theatre, cinema and interesting exhibition. I like to see other countries in real life and in postcards. I like travelling in the world. I have visited 42 countries.
Any postcard is welcome, though I like especially:
- the fox or red fox pup (kit),
- your town or your country
- bridges and tunnels;
- wild animals (tiger or lion);
- Cats & Kittens/Puppies/Hamsters/Rabbits/Bunnies;
- planes / helicopters / ships;
- local tourist attractions;
- of your trips in the world or in your country;
- black and white;
- royal family;
- sports (like biathlon)
- sea and ocean and islands;
- Photos Writers, actors and Musicians;
- UNESCO, United Nations, UNICEF, WWF, PETA;
- paintings by famous artists;
- castles and palaces
- From the Czech Republic I will very glad to receive a card of Cartoon of the Mole (Krtek). I really fan)))
If you can, please put some special stamps on it.
Dear postcrossers be careful the Christmas in Russia is celebrated from January 6 to 7, and not in December. For us, the New Year is more important events, for this holiday we exchange gifts. Christmas is a more religious event, where there is a night service in the church.
All kinds of postcards are welcome!