I love meeting people from other cultures and exchanging letters and postcards. :o) I'm a Brazilian lawyer and I've been living in France for some months now after my husband was transferred to work here.
I prefer handwritten and stamped postcards. ;o)
I really enjoy postcards with handwritten messages. Don't be shy to write on it! :o) And if your native language is German or French, I'll be glad to read your message in these languages. I'm still learning them.
If you like to choose cards to each person, I give some ideas below (if you can't find them, don't worry about this list and send me a postcard that you would like to receive):
- official maxicards
- your country (city, nature, landscapes, animals, Unesco).
- beautiful places or things
- cultures, people, traditions, monuments, historical facts
- architecture, castles, churches
- libraries, books
- black & white
- old oriental art
- narrow streets
- romance, trees, birds, rivers, houses, musical instruments, gardens, farm life, bridgse, alps, bikes, etc.
- anything related to law (courts, judges, lawyers, Justice)
- European Union (v.g. parliament, commemorative postcards, joint-issue stamps etc)
I'm a stamp collector so I love commemorative stamps. If you have the possibility to choose a nice one it would be great. ;o)
If you prefer, you may look at my favorites for more ideas: http://www.postcrossing.com/user/obruch/gallery/favourites
Thanks! I'll register as soon as I get your postcard. :o)