Hello! I'm from Singapore, joined this because I love traveling, some of my favourite parts being meeting people from every nationality and taking back a piece of different cultures!
For Jun 2016, when you write to me, please continue "If I had to choose one food to eat for the rest of my life it would be..." (It can be a word, a phrase, a sentence, a paragraph, it's all up to you! Please also include the date you're writing the postcard!
Also, if it's not too much trouble, I'd be really glad if you could include different stamps!
No envelopes please, I like postcards handwritten and stamped~
I'd really like to receive your postcards with the following -
- Infographics about your country e.g. Greetings From postcard series from Postal Love
- Shaped cards e.g. Gotochi postcards (from origin!), postbox shaped cards, map cards, ...
- A depiction of your country's public transportation e.g. Subway map
- A map of your country (pictorial preferably)
- A flag of your country
- By smokepaint i.e. Yakoveleva Polina (Russian)
- Humour, parody, sattire
- Cute / Illustrated styles e.g. Lali Riddle cards
- Watercolour / paintings
- Medieval theme
- Stars / Galaxy / Space
- Keep Calm and ... (preferably something specific to your country)
- Comic Strips
- Vintage Disney especially Bambi and Classic Pooh
- Where's Wally
- Kakao Friends, Line Friends, Hummingmint, Rilakkuma, Little Twin Stars
- Mr Men and Little Miss, (and other Childrens' characters)
- Ads and free cards are more than welcome! :)
Don't worry if you don't have any of the above, I'd be happy to receive postcards of any sort really (except insects/ blood/ gore/ horror/ pornography)!
My postcards available for swap:
Taiwan: SG-181231, sent 25/06/2015
China: SG-195056, sent 4/11/2015