I live in the north of Holland. Near the Wadden Sea. I have 2 children, a girl of 28 and a boy of 25 years old.
I work in the kitchen of a retirementhome and like to cycle, read novels, work in the garden, take many photo's of almost anything of nature, and backing cakes and decorate it with marcepein. Last year I discoverd geocaching and I love it. A great way to be outdoors.
* I love cards with landscapes with the season we are in,like winter, spring, summer and autumn.
* your home town or country,
* cards with Northern Lights,
* cards with a mailbox on it,
* sunsets, mountains,the sea,waterfalls, lakes,
* cards of Inge Löök (The grannies}
* I like to receive birthday cards in november and
Christmascards in December with the congratulation in your own language.
But if you don't have one of them I don't mind I am happy with any other card.
And can you tell me something about your self. Maybe a little sentence in your own language with the translation.
Bye bye Tita