Last summer I visited Japan (3. time) - it was a wonderful
experience. Anything Japan related is more than wellcome!
Some things I relly like to see in a card:
FOX - painted - drawn - foto - illustration from a story - - -
- sun, moon, planets and stars
- tropical and other kind of fish
- childrens books illustrations like
* Krtek (the Mole)
* old fasion fairytails
* Rainbow fish
* Max Velthujs' books
* Dick Bruna's books (Miffy...)
* Leo Lionni's books
* Jip and Janneke
* Eric Carle's books
* My Melody
- ducs or ducklings, really or plastic!!!
- art pictures (CLASSICAL, MODERN, YOUR FAVORITE)
- drawn or painted cats
- drawn and painted birds
- OWLS ALL KIND
- something yellow or orange
- someting blue or violet
- glass stainted windows
- local birds, birdnests
- autumn leaves
- snowflakes and snowmen/woman
- insects (ladybirds, spiders, caterpillars...)
- children from all over the world
- children playing
- rain, rainbows, storms, lightning...
- somethig scary
- alphabeths in every language
- diamonds, shiny things
- sweets and cupcakes
I would like to read something about you!
But I love all the cards and messages -
I am so happy when someone has relly been thinging about me!
The stamps are also a lovely way to show things from your world and your country!