I'm 29 y.o. girl, fond of everything creative :)
I like drawing, reading books/manga, watching retro movies and korean/japanese doramas.
My dream is to travel all around the world.
Cards without message make me sad, so write something about yourself. Just anything: favourite book, what you ate for breakfast, your dream & etc. :)
I like postage stamps, and will be really glad if you put on card more than one.
I prefer my cards stamped and written.
Please, without envelope.
I like cards with:
- something from my favourites;
- ornament, lace, embroidery, mosaic, textile, pattern;
- traditional costumes;
- castles, tempels, gothic cathedrals, palaces, UNESCO, bird's eye view;
- owl, birds of pray, nightjar;
- deer, electric ray, alpaca, lynx, sheep;
- daffodil, succulent;
- the Northern / Southern Lights;
- Edward Hopper paintings;
- "I Love Lucy" (or any other retro tv-show/movie);
- Chibi Maruko-chan (ちびまる子ちゃん);
- Line App characters;
- James McAvoy, Cha Seung Won, Lee Min Ki;
- Kurt Vonnegut, Franz Kafka;
- "The Hunt in the Forest" by Paolo Uccello;
- BL/yaoi anime/manga;
But all cards are welcome, and I'm glad to receive anything you'll send :)
Have a nice day!