nienkemarjolein(or Nienke) is a member in Netherlands . She has been a member for over 3 years (1,290 days).
Hello, thank you so much if you're sending me a postcard!
My name is Nienke and I live on the west coast of the Netherlands. I am really interested in learning new languages and I would love to learn some words in your language. I study Classics (Latin and Ancient Greek Language and Culture) at university
I do have a postcard wishlist, but if you don't have anything that matches, simply send me something that YOU love.
The cards in my favourites are all cards that I haven't received, but would love to. You could take a look at them to see what kind of cards I like outside of my collections.
I would like to start a few specific collections of cards, so if you are at all able to send me one of these cards I would be extremely grateful!
* Aquarupella: Comme Un Voyage
* IKEA cards (KORT, KORTEBO, ÖNSKEDRÖM or free/ad-cards)
* Mainartwork zodiac (Jekaterina Cuikova).
I also love any cards with images related to: Fairy Tales/Fables/Mythology/Legends, Art Nouveau/Jügendstil, Jetoy, Florastudio.cn, Classic (Gothic) Horror, Matt Dinniman, cats, Tim Burton movies, Harry Potter, Supernatural, Doctor Who, Classic Rock, Flower Fairies, Alfons Mucha, old books, Arthur Rackham, Inga Paltser, Beatrix Potter, Santoro London, Edition Gollong, Gwenaëlle Trolez, Sutverimai, Doepa Creations, Leonid Afremov, Belle&Boo.
On what to write on your card:
* Please write the date on your card.
* If at all possible could you please draw a giraffe on it?
* Please tell me your favourite song in your native language.
* You could tell me a bit about yourself.
* You could write about the picture on the card.
* If I ever visit your hometown, what should I definitely see?
* You could teach me a few words in your language.
* You could write down a recipe.
* You could write about your greatest passion or favourite hobby.
Thank you so much for your card!
P.S. I prefer postcards over folded cards, unless you have a folded card that matches my wishlist!
P.P.S. I prefer to receive postcards written and stamped, but if you're into mail art I would love to receive it in a decorated envelope.