I live in Amsterdam and I'm married and have 2 sons (26 & 23). I work for an airline on the reservations departement. I like to travel, read books (thrillers) and I like to puzzle (jigsaws - 2000 or more pieces).
I like all postcards, and every card is welcome. It would be nice if you have one of my favourites:
- Sunflowers (no other flowers please)
- (local) Food, Wine
- Books, People reading books
- Inge Löök - old ladies
- Postcards made by Julia Vuori
- Airplanes, airports
- Black & white
- Maps & Flags
- Nouvelles Images - multiples
- I Love My Planet cards
- Lali cards
- Coffee & Tea cards
- Blue is my favourite colour - so something blue
- Mountains & Volcanos
- If you are from Belarus: a "Fauna of Belarus" card would make me happy
But if you do not have one of the above just send any card you like. Cards from your country or city are also welcome but I prefer single view cards.
I rather do not like to receive:
- Christmas/easter cards etc.
- Birthday cards
- Add/free cards
- Folded cards
- Cards in enveloppes
If you do not know what to send you can check out my favourites, these are the cards I like but I do not have them.
You can also check my Flickr account to see which cards I already have:
Don't worry if you do not have a scanner, I always scan and upload all my send and received cards.
Have a nice day :-)