Hello fellow postcrossers around the world! :)
I have been in love with postcards since I was just a 7 year old kid so I was really on cloud nine when I found this postcrossing project. Well, to save your energy ;), here is the list of my favorite postcards:
* Postcards made of UNIQUE MATERIALS, e.g. Wood, tin, etc.
* MULTIPLE OBJECTS postcards, Atelier Nouvelles, Lali Riddle
* NATIONAL LIBRARY of your country
* Beautiful HAND-MADE POSTCARDS with lots of USED POSTAGE STAMPS
* WARTIME POSTER, WAR PROPAGANDA, POLITICS
* LEADERS and ROYALS of your country
* MAP and FLAG of your country
* MOOMIN and INGE LOOK
* POSTBOXES or MAILBOXES of your country
* Multiple or single DOOR(S) and WINDOW(s)(if possible, please tell me a little bit about them)
You may take a look at my favorite postcards gallery to give you some ideas :D
I love WRITTEN and STAMPED postcards and I adore every single stamp on my postcards. It would be very pleased if you stick more than one beautiful, unique ones and would really appreciate if you stick scented stamps issued by your country (of course if they don't cost you too much trouble). :D
If you have lots of used postage stamps and YOU ARE NOT IN TO THEM, I'd love to receive them :) as I also collect stamps. In this case, you may put your postcard and those used postage stamps in an envelope.
I'd love to read your story. If you don't have any mood or idea (at all) of what to write on the postcards, you can stick a dried-leaf, you can attach the smallest amount of your country's coin, you can stick bus ticket or you can put used postage stamps on the backside of your postcard. Be free and creative in decorating your postcards.
There is no pressure at all to fulfill my wishlist above. We are here for having fun, aren't we? So, any postcard (but ad and risque cards) will put ear-to-ear smile on my face. :D :D :D
Thank you and have a very happy postcrossing dear postcrossers!