I'm Ines from Chemnitz. I am married and have two wonderful grown sons. My hobbies are reading, gardening and taking photos. I collect elephants and of course postcards. I like go to the cinema or to the theater, visit art exhibitions and flea markets. I love the music of Coldplay and Amy Winehouse. And I'm a huge fan of GoT and Downton Abbey. My dream is to travel with the Trans-Siberian Railway once.
I love all sorts of postcards. If you need an idea for a card, here is a small wish list
- illustration of all kinds https://www.flickr.com/photos/1965ines/collections/72157679951829868/
- Inge Löök postcards, so wonderful and funny! (I received No.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,17,18,19,21,22,23,24,25,26,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,
109,111,117,119,120, 205, 210,216,226,604,608)
- fairy tales, fantasy
- movie motifs or famous actors and musicians
- art (My favorite artists are Hundertwasser, Picasso and Dali.)
- UNESCO WHS
- churches, temples and mosques
- elephants, hedgehogs and birds
- Christmas cards all of the year
- your city/country
- ad cards are welcome https://www.flickr.com/photos/1965ines/collections/72157710142160931/
Here is my postcard collection
Or look at my favorites, I would like this beautiful cards.
Deutsche Postcrosser, über eine Chronikkarte freue ich mich sehr.
2019 - 4 cards (2x Japan, 1x India, 1x USA)
2018 - 2 cards (1x Japan, 1x Taiwan)
2017 - 4 cards (1x Macao, 1x Poland, 2x Russia)
2016 - 7 cards (2x Belarus, 1x Brazil, 1x China, 1x France, 1x Russia, 1x Taiwan)
2015 - 4 cards (1x Belarus, 1x China, 1x Russia, 1x Taiwan)