natuurliefhebber(or Marijke) is a member in Belgium . She has been a member for over 4 years (1,504 days).
I am Marijke and live in a rural area close to Bruges and the North Sea
I live with my adopted spanish dog Mauro in a little cosy house near nature area and forest enjoying silence :)
My hobbies are spending time in nature, gardening, growing vegetables, cooking and reading.
I work as chocolatier for 26 years up to now.
I am happy to live in this country, the only thing we haven't are MOUNTAINS!!!
Please sent me nature cards,
- Mountains, lakes, forests..... also from countries you visited
- Local food markets, local dishes
- Typical people of your country
- Wild animals
- I am also fascinated of helicopters
- postcrossing friends of the USA, I miss Mr Obama!
- Royal families, presidents (not Trump)
I am worried about global warming so I stopped traveling with airplane since 3 years and I avoid the use of plastics, because we already live on a plastic planet :(
You receive your card by a walk through the forest to the mailbox :)
Love, peace and happiness to all of you