Hello dear postcrossers!
My name is Nataliya, live in Moscow, married, have an adult daughter and a lovely grandson.
I like music (rock, jazz, symphonic), movies, literature, art, travelling, playing piano, meetings with my daughter, talking with my husband about all things in the world...
It makes me happy:
- music and musical instruments,
- rock-groups, jazzmen, rock and jazz festivals, U2,
- suitcases and travel bags,
- post boxes,
- road signs,
- elderly people,
- red-haired people (and animals!:)),
- hares (I have a big collection of figurines),
- Chagall, Banksy, Botero, modern art,
- street art,
- books, libraries, book stores,
- reading people,
- beautiful landscapes,
- golden Retrievers, dogs.
All other postcards are welcome!
Don’t use envelopes please.
Wish you Love and Peace!