Hello dear postcrossers!
My name is Nataliya, retired, married and have an adult daughter. I am Russian, currently live in Los Angeles, California, with my family.
I like music (rock, jazz, symphonic), movies, literature, art, playing squash, travelling, playing piano, meetings with my daughter, talking with my husband about all things in the world...
It makes me happy:
- music and musical instruments,
- rock-groups, jazzmen, rock and jazz festivals, U2,
- suitcases and travel bags,
- post boxes,
- road signs,
- old men and old women,
- red-haired people (and animals!:)),
- hares and rabbits (I have a big collection of figurines),
- Chagall, Banksy, Botero, modern art,
- street art,
- books, libraries, book stores,
- reading people,
- beautiful landscapes,
- golden Retrievers, dogs.
All other postcards are welcome!
Don’t use envelopes please.
Wish you Love and Peace!