Hello dear postcrossers!
My name is Nataliya, live in Moscow.
I like music (rock, jazz, symphonic), movies, literature, art, playing squash, travelling, playing piano, meetings with my daughter, talking with my husband about all things in the world...
It makes me happy:
- music and musical instruments,
- rock-groups, jazzmen, rock and jazz festivals, U2,
- old men and old women,
- red-haired people (and animals!:)),
- hares and rabbits (I have a big collection of figurines),
- Chagall, Banksy, Botero, modern art,
- street art,
- books, libraries, book stores,
- reading people,
- beautiful landscapes,
- golden Retrievers, dogs,
- cheerful and colorful cards.
All other postcards are welcome!
Without an envelope, please.
Wish you Love and Peace!