Hello from the United States!
My name is Natalie. I live in Downey, California. The weather in California is considered some of the best weather in the world.
I recently graduated from a university to become a therapist. I am currently working as a full-time medical billing agent while I apply to work as a therapist.
I have a dog named Shadow. She lives with me and she is four and half years old. I also live with my parents and their two dogs named Baby and Penny. I have a twin sister who lives in Illinois with her husband.
I enjoy cooking, spending time with my friends, and reading. I especially enjoy sending letters and cards to my friends in the United States through the postal service. One of my favorite things to do is to visit museums (art museums, history museums), state parks, and also places of cultural or historical significance.
My favorite color is green. I love animals and nature. I also enjoy traveling to different cities, exploring new cities, and trying new foods. I am very open to new experiences and meeting new people. I am enthusiastic about everything that I love, and I am always learning new things.
I have always been interested in other cultures and people. I hope that Postcrossing can help me send mail to people around the world.
Here are some ideas of what to write in a postcard to me:
- how you are feeling that day
- what is your favorite smell and why?
- if you could travel to any country in the world what would it be and why?
- what is your favorite animal? why?
- one of your favorite quotes
- the name of one of your favorite books
- what is your favorite food?
- an interesting fact about the city or country you live in
- a drawing or a sketch! :)
- one thing you want to do before you die
- describe a recent dream you had (when you were sleeping)
- what hobbies you enjoy
- use three words to describe yourself
- what is your favorite word of the English language and why?
- what is your favorite sound?
Those are just some ideas of what I would like to receive from you on a postcard! Please feel free to write anything you would like that isn't listed above. The questions are just some ideas for you. :)
I enjoy postcards that have pretty much anything on the front. I especially like pictures of nature or animals or images of famous buildings from your country.
I hope to hear from you soon. :)