Hey! I'm Jules
- I love other cultures, language, lifestyle, architecture, everything amazing from around the globe!
- Kuala Lumpur (capital of Malaysia) is a busy city just like any other capitals. BUT, the treasures are the rich heritage that goes on here. It's multi-racial here, therefore, we are very widely exposed to cultures especially (Chinese, Indian, Malay, Peranakan, etc)
- Local food taste uniquely mouth watering with a burst of flavors! (eg: nasi lemak bungkus, roti canai, cendol, many more!)
- I dance ballet and love sinking into art scribbling and doodling on my free time.
- Love postcards and letter exchanging (snailmails preferred, emails are welcome too)
- Although not picky with anything you choose to send me, I do have my personal favorite collection if you happen to have one to send. They are:
• anything BALLET!!!
• Pagan, Wiccan, Witchy things (Harry Potter and The Addams Family included!)
- My main language is English, a little bit of this and that (Bahasa Malaysia, Penang Hokkien (the Straits Chinese language), Tamil, Chinese (Mandarin), Korean, Japanese and learning a few others (I am such a language freak!)
Tell me more about you, what you love doing, your beautiful country, what you speak with an exchange of some phrases if you could, pretty please... ***blink blink blinkety blink***
I'd be real grateful to know and maybe make friends from anywhere at all because why not? Who wouldn't love to have more friends (;
Until then, have fun postcrossing !!!
P.S.- I enjoyed very much because it is like getting new presents each time a postcard is received in my mailbox. I hope you’d feel the same too =D