I am a silk saree dealer from a small town called Udupi, Karnataka in south India. I hate gossip and love to spend time wisely which includes indulging in hobbies. And my hobbies include collecting stamps, coins, currencies, postcards, covers, matchbox labels, water bottle wrappers, beer bottles and sea shells. I also love gardening, reading magazines, music (70's 80's rock, Pink Floyd, Scorpions, Deep Purple, Eagles), watch comedy serials (Friends, Scienfield, Who's line is it anyway), love to watch birds and of course travelling (within India).
Please le t me know what do you consider the Invention of the century.
Postcards I would love to receive
1. UNESCO World Heritage (so far received from 775 Sites)
My missing List
4. Trams, Locomotives
5. Aeroplanes and Airports
7. Tall buildings and Towers
8. National Parks
10. Clock Tower
11. Ferris Wheel
13. GF Cards. (please visit my blog for missing ones)
14. Unique cards- Wooden, 3D, Extra Long, Shaped
15. Events Like World Cup Football, Asian Games etc..
Please no Cats, Dogs and cartoons.
My blog on Postcards (In 2017 it won the 'top 50 postcard blog' award.)
Stamps I would love to receive.
1. Europa 2019 ( Need from- Czech Republic, Belarus, Italy, Latvia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia, Ukraine, Hungary, Romania)
2. Postcrossing stamps (Need from- Lithuania, Austria, Switzerland, Poland and Hungary)
4. 50 years of Moon Landing
5. 2019 Gandhi Stamp from Czech Republic, Serbia, Hungary, Poland, Spain, Austria, France, Portugal, Armenia, Indonesia and many other countries who have issued to commemorate 150 years of birth of Mahatma Gandhi.
6. Round Shaped Stamps
7. Forever Banana split ice cream stamp
I love the song 'Don't Worry Be Happy' by Bobby Mcferrin....lovely stress buster.