hello world! ☀️🌈
my name is Alexandra.
Originally from Kyiv, Ukraine, but now I'm studying Social Sciences in Brussels, Belgium.
i enjoy reading, traveling, volunteering, listening to music and learning languages :) i'm also interested in feminism, human rights, social (in)equality and environmentalism.
Active member of European Youth Parliament and Amnesty International.
I would be happy to receive any type of postcards from you, but if you don't know what to sent, here's list of things I like the most:
- Harry Potter
- TV shows / movies / famous people (Sex Education, X-Files, Twin Peaks, The Crown, Orange is the New Black, Sex and the City, HIMYM...; if you can send me a card with Gillian Anderson I'd be the happiest!)
- beautiful young ladies (nudity is okay)
- berries! (blueberry, raspberry, cranberry....) 🍇 and peaches! 🍑
- plants 🌿🌱
- art - pictures, sculptures, architecture - everything is welcomed.
- water: oceans, seashores, lakes, waterfalls... 🌊- dark forests and secret gardens, dreamcatchers, witches, pumpkins, potions, mushrooms...
- books and libraries
- space, sun, moon, stars, sky, clouds... 🌖
- some ethnic things: girls with wreath, wreath on the water, folk cloth etc.
- geography maps, compasses, Rose of Winds, etc.
- letters, quotes, phrases, formulas...
- birthday card in February
I don't really keen on cards with clowns, animals or babies :(
I am vegan, so maybe you are too? Or you have some interesting facts/personal stories to share on this topic?
Please no ad-cards
My favorite postcards are postcards I don't have yet in my collection :)
Every card is welcomed and I register them the same day I get my mail 💌
there are some topics you can write me about
- MOVIE/BOOK RECOMMENDATION WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED!
- did you enjoy your time in school/university? would you like to come back there?
- your profession/occupation. how did you chose it?
- advice you can give people in their 20s
- anything you want to write
have a nice day and happy postcrossing! 🕊