Hello, dear postcrosser!
My name is Tatsiana. I live in Belarus, Minsk.
I work as a corrector and bring up a 5-year-old son together with my husband.
I like people. I like books. I like sunny days. I like to rejoice and to please others.
I keep a blog about children's books.
I am new to postcrossing. And absolutely everything is interesting to me. Tell me about yourself, about your country, your hobbies. And also about your favorite children's books.
Any postcard from you will gladden me.
But if you don't know, what to choose, I'll tell you, what I'll be happy to see on the postcard:
- children's books’ heroes (especially Astrid Lindgren’s heroes and Tove Jansson’s Momintrolls);
- maximum card (especially on the topic of fairy tales and children's books, and space);
- paintings’ reproductions (especially of the ones by impressionists and Rene Magritte);
- unusual depictions of books;
- hedgehogs, hamsters, titmouse;
- little house;
- interesting unusual window, especially the old village;
- rainbow and rainbow (multicolored) cards.
If you are from Finland, you can overjoy me with postcards of wonderful Virpi Pekkalan and "Old Ladies" Inge Löök.
My little son (Kostya) checks the mailbox with me and will be very happy if the cards are connected with transport (especially urban) or cosmos.
Also I will be pleased with any funny, original, non-standard postcards. Interesting stamps on postcards please me no less than postcards (and sometimes more).
In December Christmas cards are very welcome.. :)
And I’ll be glad to read about you.
We write. We are waiting. We rejoice. We discover for ourselves new cities and countries.
We wish you successful postcrossing.