Nice to meet you! Let's have a chat via postcards :)
Firts things first :D
Please, write date and place on the card.
My attitude to postcard changed with a time (for better of course) - I don't mind duplicates (and even can't blame you, not everyone have time to check all the galleries, use the time to write a message instead). I love fully written ones. This side of card is far more important to me than a picture. The most dissapointing moment is when I receive beautiful postcard with text: "Hello, I hope you like it, happy postcrossing". Please, be more creative :)
If you are german speaker, write in it, I need some training; even if I am ashamed to speak it out loud, your postcard help me to undesrstand it partly :)
If you are from Europe and your country released stamp in edition Europa, it will be nice to see it on your postcard, but please, don't sell your soul to buy it for me :D
If you need an inspiration about a picture,you can choose a card related to:
- Books - I love many genres, and you?
- Music - my favourite bands are MUSE, The Cranberries, U2, Placebo, Hunter, Wilki; Single artists - Alanis Morissette, Susanne Sundfør, Robert Gawliński, Sting, Chris Botti...
- sport - I'm a fan of Netherlands' national football team; I also love watching figure skating even though I am not able to recognize the jumps :); I received a few cards from Sochi series - here: https://www.zonerama.com/moony-wroclove/Album/4818877 (I hope to collect all)
- Animals - I live with 2 chinchillas; I love wolfs, seals, bats, owls hedgehogs and squirrels (I prefer photographs) and many others, to be honest
- Ballet - very worthy activity, again, admired from a distance
- Food and drinks, especially coffee
- Something for the child inside me - Sailor Moon (Heroines of my childchood in sweet 90's) and Harry Potter (never too old...)
- Autumn - this is my favourite season. Definitely.
- My favourite series: "Doctor Who", "Grey's anatomy", "Broadchurch", "Lucifer", "Big Bang Theory", "Young Sheldon"...
*I am not fond of Hello Kitty
*I am not fan of postcards left from meet-up organised long in the past, save it for a person who collect them. I like such cards sending during meet up.
In the pandemic times I tried cardmaking using scrapbooking papers and I liked it, so sometimes I send my cards to postcrossers who don't mind. If it is you hobby too, you can show me your artwork, maybe you can teach me something :)
If you check my favs, you know that I appreciate many kinds of postcards. Birthday/Christmas/Easter/Local Holiday cards are welcome in the right time.
Nice single view from your neighbourhood is always good idea.
Don't worry if I don't mark your card as "favourite". I add to this section cards I haven't received yet, so if you see there a card you have, you'll make me extremally happy by sending it to me:) Please write it is from favs., so I can remove a heart
Poznaj polskich postcrosserów! Znajdziesz nas tutaj: www.postcrossiny