I am 57 years old, married and have a 26 years old daughter. Everybody calls me Siggi.
I am working in a building firm as a bookkeeper.
My hobbies are reading, writing letters,collecting postcards from all over the world and camping in Croatia,Denmark and Germany. There are so many beautiful places.
I like to work in my garden.
I enjoy music from the 6o's,70's and 80's.
I like cards with
- historical buildings, especially castles, fortress and churches
- chronical cards, map cards, maps with the hole world
- picture postcards from your country or city
- cards with several sights
- for german Postcrossers: Ortsschilder, Wörterkarten
- Cards with words like the name of a city and the sightseeings
- I Love ..... the cityname or the country
- flags of the federal german countries
- flag of your country
- Did you know cards from USA or Canada
- Chronicals cards from Netherlands
- Sissi from Austria
- King Ludwig II from Germany and Neuschwanstein
- Royals from Great Britain, especially Lady Di
- Cards in stamp optic
- blue cats from Zeniuk or Dolotov
- cats from Irina Garmashova-Cawton
- Christmas cards in December
- Greetings from.... (postallove)
I love the maps from USA and I am searching for licence plate.
I like the President Obama. Please if you from USA send me a card. 😀
I love Meeting-cards from Postcrossing especially selfmade.
Take a look in my albums to avoid double cards. The album is listed for my themes. thanks a lot! :)
- but NO cards with advertising, animals, flowers, Teddybears, Stars, comics, no modern art and so on. And also NO hand-/selfmade or fun cards.
It's very nice of you, but I only want to see something from your city!!!
You can send your card in an envelope or at the normal way!!
Choose the way, which is cheeper!
Now I have a great request to all postcrossers:
I have a nice girl, who swappes with me. But she has no computer or internet, but she like cards from all over the world. If anyone is intereseted to write her?
Im Winkel 3 b
All cards are welcome. With your sender, she writes back to you.