My name is Maria. I am 30. I was born in Tula, Russia, but I've been living in Tallinn, Estonia, for most of my life. I'm married and mom to a cute 3 year old boy. We also have two British Shorthair cats at home.
Just to give you an idea of what kind of cards I like, here's a list in random order:
- something funny
- art / cultural heritage / conservation
- mosaics (famous or not, of any material)
- city or countryside views
- unusual architecture
- all kind of religious symbols
- map cards
- Inge Löök and Kaj Stenvall
- any kind of multiple objects (not multiple views)
- people (famous and ordinary)
- anything very green (it's my favourite colour)
- b/w photography
- retro / vintage cards (especially I love ideal American housewife postcards :)
- food and drinks
- romantic / erotic
- British Shorthair cats
- postcards of unusual shape
- anything about Turkey (the country)
- My little son would appreciate postcards with funny animals.
+ I love various stickers on the backside!
Nice handmade/scrapbooking cards are very welcome. Only very original ad cards are welcome. Coca-Cola cards are often nice. I like my postcards written, without envelopes. But if you use an envelope - pretty please, decorate it! :) Please don't forget to put a date on the postcard. I would also appreciate you write the time and the place you are writing the card in. I'm just so curious :)
Salut les FRANCOPHONES - si vous voulez, vous pouvez écrire en français.
Ciao ITALIANI - mi piacerebbe ricevere messaggi in italiano!
Selam TÜRKLER - türkçe yazın lütfen!
Ну и наконец, если вы знаете РУССКИЙ - пишите мне, пожалуйста, на этом великом и могучем :)
I collect fridge magnets from the places I visit, but I've missed some, so I would really love to exchange them with you. If you are from the following cities: VENICE, BRUSSELS, VIENNA, SALZBURG, BRATISLAVA, DRESDEN, FIRENZE, RAVENNA, PISA, VILNIUS, MOSCOW, TULA, ANKARA, EDMONTON, and willing to exchange, please send me your magnet (with your city name on it!) in an envelope together with the postcard and add your exact address - I promise to send you back immediately!
Expired cards: 41. Every card has its journey...
PS! I'm sorry but I don't have a possibility to scan and upload the postcards.