______ * ______
Hi people around the world!
I will forever remember the very first card I got through postcrossing. I can recall the anticipation, a rush of excitement when I was taking it out of the mailbox, a tiny smile on my face after I started to read words written by a stranger miles away... I loved it so I kept going. Hundreds of postcards later here I am again, still hooked on that feeling.
Last few years I've spent mostly in England, working in the restaurant/kitchen so obviously one of my greatest interests is cooking (something I still try to get better at). Apart from that, I enjoy reading (at the moment - waiting for the next P.Rothfuss' novel), watching Netflix ("whaaaat, no more episodes 'till next year?!") and planning my next trip (could be on the other side of the world, could be just next corner). I'm living in my hometown, Szczecin, you can try and say the name three times faster, just don't break your tongue. I'll be happy to read about your hobbies as well. Or how your cat finally managed to break all the pots. Or what are you hidding in the attic. I like stories of all kind.
Did you just happened to get my address and have no idea which card to pick? Don't panic :) I'm sure I'll like what you choose to send me. However, if you are in need of a sugestion, here are some vague ones:
- people, I really love cards with them - photography, art, black & white, all the different kinds; famous historical figures or natives are my favourites
- culture oriented, like national and local, mass culture
- street life - graffiti walls, crowded pubs, cafés, market stalls, bookstores and other characteristic places
- trams, buses, subway trains and stations
- mythical or magical creatures
- garden gnomes
- weird & unusual
...but again, these are only sugestions, my joy of receiving a new postcard won't be any less if you don't find anything that fits the description:)