Hello fellow Postcrossers :)
I'm 27 years old and live in the North of Germany.
I've just graduated from university and am now trying to "adult." I'll let you know how that goes once I get the hang of it.
A wooping six years ago, I joined Postcrossing because I think there's nothing more magical than receiving handwritten letters or postcards. So write to me please?!
If you can't think of anything to tell me about, here are some suggestions :) Tell me
- your favourite quote
- something that made you laugh today
- your current favourite song
- time travelling to the past or future: which one do you choose and why?
- the worst piece of advice you've ever received
As for the postcards, I especially like
- seaside-themed cards, sunsets, beaches
- anything related to Harry Potter
- books, books, books! :)
- anything to do with Great Britain
- pretty lettering
- not that there's any postcards of him, but if you really want to make my day, mention Harry Styles ♥
Thanks for taking the time to read through my profile. I can't wait to hear from you. Happy Postcrossing everybody! :) xxx
Lost ones :(
DE-1334198 to Elernal_04 in China
DE-1354925 to Zhannkafeodora in Russia
DE-1446862 to HanSixia in China
DE-2146689 to nanakun in Taiwan
DE-2197777 to Qidi in China
DE-2219159 to blueplastic in USA
DE-2739563 to Oleksa in Latvia
DE-2899512 to babasprava in Belarus
DE-3019860 to Ransu in Finland