I am Nathalie and I am happy to meet you on Postcrossing. I live in the amazing Paris and I am always glad to write about France, our traditions, our food.
I read each profil to find the perfect card and always try to find a thema you mention or send something you like to add in the enveloppe.
Little Request, actually I shall be happy to receive cards from Queen Elizabeth II and stamps from her, I know each country honors her actually (thanks by advance).
Top Priority Cards from Christmas and from the New Year but only in November, December and January.
From my side, I collect Postcards, Magnets from all the World, two euro coins and of course stamps since I am young. I prefer cards in an envelope so I can keep your postcard and the stamps too but only if it is possible for you and not too expensive. I love stickers so you can put them on the cards or on the enveloppes if you like that.
Each Year, I decide to change a little and I choose specific themas :
For 2023, I shall be very happy to receive
* Autumn (in all its aspects)
* Chinese Rabit year
* cards with MATRIOCHKAS (and if our russian friends found a magnet with one of them for me, I shall write them in return with a french magnet)
* Animals : specifically OWL, Dog, Wolf, Fox
* Everything about the monarchies. I am a big fan from the british royal family and if you live in UK, Australie or New Zealand all the cards and stamps from the royal family will make me in angel. But I also adore the royal families from Sweden, Netherlands .
But you also can send me :
- cards from nature, cities, countryside,people in national clothes.
After I also love Halloween - Thanksgiving - Easter and Valentine day.
- everything about USA, Presidents OBAMA, KENNEDY or the others , beautiful landscapes, colored maps of each states and everything about AMISH.
- RUSSIA : russian dolls and the typical houses, cathédrales and my last passion : Alexandra Stepanova and Igor Bukin amazing couple of ice skaters.
- AUSTRALIA : birds, fishes, flowers, and beautiful landscapes
I like all the cards just I am not a big fan with cartoons or actors.
I am in a hurry to send you postcards and to discover the World through yours but please send real postcards, not piece of paper glued to a cardboard or an advertising card you take in a hotel, it is not the spirit of Postcrossing and a big disappointment but fortunaltly it is rare. Happy Postcrossing to all of you.