I am a stamp collector. I love beautiful stamps and postmarks especially those with astronomy and beautiful nature.
If the air mail sticker in your country is free to get, I would really love to collect a piece from your country and you can send it in an envelope. Thank you.
I am collecting the below postcards:
- GF cards / unofficial GF from origins
(I have AT, AU, BE, BG, BR, BY, CA, CL, CN, CZ, DE, ES, FI sp. ed., FR, GB, HK, HR, HU, ID, IN, IS, IT, JP, KR, LT, LU, ME, MO, MY, MX, NL, NO, NZ, PH, PL, PT, RS, RU, SG, SK, TH, TW, US, and unofficial Black Hole and Sochi)
(I have AL, AT, AX, BE, BG, BN, BR, CA, CN, CZ, DE, DK, EE, ES, FR, GB, HK, ID, IE, IN, IS, IT, JP, KR,
LV, ME, MO, MY, NL, NO, NZ, OM, PH, PL, PT, RU, SE, SG, SK, TH, TM, TW, US, and Euro now)
- Maxicards, or
- Keep calm and... series, or
- WOW, WT, Lali, Icons, National Symbol series, or
- Lantern Press, or
- illustration of Disney princesses, Alice in wonderland, Little Prince, Harry Potter, Fantastic Beasts, Little Red Riding Hood, mermaids, Sailor Moon, or
- Gotochi, or
- special material-made (I have 2 wooden, 2 medal and 4 3D cards now)
- Galaxy, astronomy
- Where's Wally, or
- Tausendschön, or
- Blue cats by Rina Zeniuk, or
- Inge Löök, or
- Dolotov, or
- Aeppol, or
- with rabbits, dolphins, whales
Dont worry if you don't have any of the above postcards, it's OK to send me any postcard that you would love to receive too. I will be VERY happy! Many thanks.
Please send me written, stamped and dated postcard. If you don't know what to write, you can tell me your most favorite part of your country or misunderstanding about your country from others. I love learning about cultural differences!