My name is Anastasia. I'm 23 years old. I live in Russia. At the moment, I graduated from College, but I don't work. I like to spend my time on hobbies. One of them is modeling various characters from polymer clay. Basically, these are various animals from cartoons, movies and books.
I love the fact that I can send and receive postcards from all over the world! This is incredible!
What can I say about myself... for example (this can be used as an idea for a postcard):
• I love to nature. Mountains. Water. Sunrises and sunsets. Space. I love beautiful landscapes. Very much.
• For some reason, I love mermaids, jellyfish, rabbits, cactuses, coconuts, lighthouses.
• I love the songs Lorde, Michael Jackson and all the songs from the musical "Notre Dame de Paris".
• My favorite television series are: Friends, Glee, Sherlock (with Benedict Cumberbatch), The Addams Family (1964-1966), Scooby-Doo, Hey Arnold, As Told By Ginger, W.I.T.C.H., Gravity Falls, Phineas and Ferb, Shingeki no Kyojin, RWBY, League of Legends!
• My favorite books are: Pay It Forward by Catherine Ryan Hyde, To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee, The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky and Harry Potter by Joanne Rowling.
• Sistine Chapel and Notre Dame de Paris - my little passion.
• I also love watercolor postcards on all sorts of topics. For example, nature, people, flowers, food, animals (but please, not cats or dogs). Postcards based on famous paintings, books or songs are also welcome. Handmade postcards? Also cool!
You can choose a postcard based on my interests.
You can also choose a postcard based on your interests.
If you chose a postcard with a picture your city or country, tell me more about this place. What is interesting? What do you like or dislike?
If you have favorite songs or television series, it would be great if you write to me about them! Is there a song that describes your life at the moment?
And I will be happy to know about your life, your interests and everything you want to write about.
I sincerely hope that you are happy.