it's so nice to meet you!
I'm a Ukrainian international relations student. I adore art, especially cinematography, literature and photography. I'm deeply into collecting different things, whether it be postcards or stamps or some antique stuff. Postcrossing for me is a way to touch people's stories. I'm so excited about every card I get! Thank you for being a part of my story.
Cinematography is a large part of my life. I have a little blog in Telegram where I write critical articles on movies. As to my all-time favourite movie - it is "Breaking the waves" by L.v.Trier. Besides, I especially love the horror genre as it makes us uncomfortable and thrills the souls so that we can see and feel the world deeply, as well as the darkest sides of it.
As for literature, I adore absurdist Kafka´s stories, desperate Dostoevsky novels, provocative and dystopian J. Ballard´s books, surreal Burroughs metaphors, intellectual T. Mann´s reflection, sincerity of J.London, the poetry of Swinburne, E.A.Poe fatalistic tales, dark and endless Lovecraftian worlds♡
I collect stamps and generally love everything old and eccentric, so you can pick for me something you hesitated to send to other postcrossers. If it is a used vintage card, even a bit damaged, - I love them! Just put it in the envelope and don't forget to write an ID🍀
♡I'm the happiest to receive:
- real old (vintage) cards;
- photography postcards depicting people;
(Diana Arbus, Saudek(!), Franz Roh, Deborah Turbeville, Kubrick, Sally Mann, Man Ray, Witkin, Koudelka, Erwitt, Sarah Moon, Magnum ph., others);
- documentary/history photo postcards;
- real photo postcards (old ones);
- 1920' fashion;
- theatre and dance;
- nude photography (better in an envelope, please🖤);
- people doing something, portraits, body parts - I love people so anything about humans is welcome!
- sculptures, abandoned castles, ruins, cemeteries!!
- retro/movie posters
- musicians (i like gothic, post-punk, blues, new wave, art-rock, psychedelic)
- David Bowie,
- bizarre, gothic, dark, mysterious, scary, strange, eccentric, controversial;
- old book/magazine illustrations,
- historical cards, propaganda posters
- indigenous people;
- animals (deers, octopuses, ravens, manatees, cows, goats, sheep, bats, st.Bernard dogs)
- "Weird Tales" mag covers;
- PAINTINGS - avant-garde and expressionism
(Picasso, Otto Dix, Munch, Hopper, Chagall, E. Kirchner, Schiele, A.Beardsley, Waterhouse...)
Unfortunately, I don't enjoy at all multiview or cheap tourist cards, feel free to avoid them:)
Write to me about anything that makes you happy or melancholic. Advise me a good book, movie or music, you can even write a playlist! Or tell me about the postcard, I'm sure it is a special one.
•I'm absolutely in love with beautiful and rare stamps!😊•
And I'm always looking for penpals and swaps!💌
I can't wait to receive any postcards you send me :)