My name is Miron and I am 18 years old. I'm half Greek and the other half is some mix of Austrian, Czech and German. I speak five different languages (German, Greek and English fluently). You can also write your cards in Spanish, Swedish, Norwegian or Dutch, because I can understand these four languages, I just don't speak them. If you speak any of the languages I speak/understand, please write in those!
Currently I am about to start an apprenticeship to become a paramedic in September. I am a firefighter and Red Cross volunteer in our town.
My hobbies are travelling, learning foreign languages and listening to music (Rock, Ska, Reggae and Irish Folk). I am collecting model aeroplanes and Swiss Army Knives.
Please do not send the cards in envelopes!
...and please upload a picture of the cards, because I don't have any possibility to do so, thanks! Please write the date on the card!
NO MORE DOG CARDS, PLEASE! I HAVE PLENTY OF THEM!
- fire trucks (especially US fire trucks [NYFD, CFD, etc.]), ambulances
- cities and landscapes (especially Ireland, Greece and Switzerland)
- humour (especially British and dark humour)
- Simpsons, Star Wars (original trilogy and prequel trilogy), Lord of the Rings, House MD (Dr. House)
- birthday cards in the end of May/beginning of June
- cats, kangaroos, koalas
- a beermat as a postcard
- Inge Löök
- military, war (including war memorials etc.)
- religious cards (also applies to Christmas and Easter cards!)
- churches, mosques, cathedrals, synagogues
- sights of a city or a country which are sent from somewhere else (e.g. Paris card from Russia or a London card from Taiwan)
- perforated cards from calendars
...and please DO NOT decorate cards with glitter, stickers, etc.
SURPRISE, SURPRISE... (with many 'Thanks' to Nordbaer for this idea!!!)
Do you have a friend or relative whom you want to surprise?
Then do the following:
1. Instead of selecting a card for me, pick a card from which you think your friend would like it.
(please, not bigger than 12 x 22 cm, no folded greeting cards or square cards, this would make it much more expensive)
2. Write on this card only the address of your friend and send it to me in an envelope.
3. Attach a note with the postcard-ID and anything you want to write.
4. As soon as I get your envelope, I will register the ID and send the card to your friend with some surprise greetings.
5. This is just one of my silly spontaneous ideas, if you don't like it, send a card as usual...:-)
6. This offer is only for those people who have drawn my address for an official ID - sorry, I cannot afford more...
I have already seen lots of countries, just check out that map: http://www.travbuddy.com/maps/6914149