HELLO!! Nice to meet you.
I'm a 41-years-old single lady. I live in Osaka, Japan. I'm working at a company.
I like a stamp and a letter and decorating by a masking tape and a sticker.
I also like travel very much! It's only domestic travel recently, but I also like overseas travel very much. I generally travel alone.
My favorite one
* map (your country / region)
* beautiful landscape
* beach, the sea, forest, cave, canyon and mountains
* castles or old houses
* post box
* world Heritage
* things that feel the season
* specific to your country
* retro things
* traditional things
* classical things
* art (Alfonse Mucha, Raymond Jean Peynet, Pommes et oranges, Claude Monet, …)
* dance (Especially jazz dance, ballet)
* lucky or happy item
* black and white photography
* love (heart, couple, ...)
* shaped card
* natural phenomenon like moon, sunrise, sundown, waterfalls, lightnings and so on
I have three requests for you.
①Please give me one message in your native language. (with English translation)
②I have two questions to you.
"What do you feel happy?"
"What are you living for?（What is made worth living?）"
Please tell me.
③Please write the date on the postcard, so I can see, how long it was travelling.
I'm not good at English. However, I understand the message from you very much.
PLEASE, NO handmade postcard and
NO cards with dead animals/hunting scenes or -trophies and no political/military/war related cards.
If you send in an envelope, I'd be happy to receive stamps and tickets and so on... in your country.
When I receive your postcard, I feel like traveling. Thank you.
I'm looking forward to get beautiful postcards from all over the world.