I am 54 years old Finnish woman, a single mom who lives with her two teenager sons and a cat in a house with quite a big garden near the coniferous forest. I have some good friends and the job that pleases me. I like to read books, write postcards, swim and drink coffee. No tea at all.
My favourite postcards are
- a child in close-up picture, children in their natural environment around the world
- books, reading, writing, mail boxes
- village roads, paths in a forest, the narrow lanes between houses, country ways or your home street
- hands (holding another hand, praying, doing something)
- adult cats (maybe fat and lazy ones as mine), also drawn or angry looking cats
- Unesco World Heritage Sites (specially from the "hard-to-get" sites)
Challenges for the cards of the year 2019:
- food or drink, fruits, vegetables, healthy and / or tasty dishes
- a nice tourist card or any kind of beautiful landscapes of your city or country, with the name of the place on the front side.
- from Finland: olisi mukavaa saada paikkakuntakortti 2000-luvulta, näkymiä nyky-Suomesta
You can see my favourites (that I haven't got yet) on the wall.
Please, no adv or free cards, no self-printed or self-taken photos and no folded cards either.