mihnear(or Mihnea) is a member in Romania . He has been a member for over 3 years (1,221 days).
My biggest achievement from 2017 (postcards related) is that I obtained from Romanian Authorities a Postcrossing related stamp! Here you can find details : https://www.postcrossing.com/blog/2017/02/22/a-new-postcrossing-stamp-from-romania
Also I was one of the organizers here:
And most recent one - a meetup in Frankfurt Oder (Germany)/ Slubice (Poland) here: http://www.moz.de/landkreise/oder-spree/frankfurt-oder/artikel9/dg/0/1/1616699/
" I love postcards written, stamped, postmarked, sent through postal system!" and special postmark or Maxi-cards are welcomed!!!
I will not tell you what postcard to send, but I can tell that I have some themes close to my soul :)
Most liked theme:
- Women: all kind from erotic to pin-ups, from classic photo to art
- Postal Service: Post office, postal workers, UPU, 9 October, Postal system- but only something specific for your country, not "general" themes or vintage images without any connection with your country...
- Royal Families over the world & United Kingdom Royal Family (most liked "young UK Royal" family... )
- traditional people - traditional costumes (wedding, religious ceremony and folk costumes)
- New and Vintage Cars;
- Transport (ships, trains, planes, so on)
Please: don't send free touristic copies (I have already entire welcome "free copy" Malaysia).
Thank you for reading my profile. If you don’t have any from listed wishes - please send the postcard that you really like the most (that kind of postcard that you would really enjoy when receiving)
And please write something , more than "greetings from..." maybe your age, your hobby, outside temperature, currency of the country (and equivalence with euro or $ (American dollars) :) anything you want, but, please, write something. And also put your name on postcard, and the date of sending! Happy Postcrossing!
If you have not heard from me within the 60 days time frame before it expires, it is because I have not received your card. Please don't ask me to register a card if I have not received it. I will not do that and would never expect anyone to register a card of mine if they don't have it in their hands.
Mihnea from Romania
- proud postcrossing ambassador :)