Nong(侬)Hao(好)(means Hello in Shanghai dialect)
I'm Zihua Zhang,living in Shanghai,China.
I love photography,Art,travelling,Chinese seal,painting and Flute,which I play very well.Homemade postcards are great,and fun stamps are always welcome! If you would draw something interesting on your postcard, I would really love that.Just surprise me!
I am very glad to receive cards of your hometown or anything showing your culture，architecture and your life style!But of course all kind of other cards are welcome.
Please tell me what's the postcard meaning you chose for me,or write something about yourself or your hometown .Why don't you tell me where and what is the best place in your country or your hometown? I will put it in my traveling list.^^And please with stamps,dated and the weather in your place.Thank you very much~ ^_^
As to my preferences, here is a list for your reference:
* City view, landscapes, castles
* Map cards
* National Flags
* Kaj Stenvall
* Inge Löök
* Nouvelles Images
* Illustrations from children's books or Eric Carle
* Maximun card
* postcards showing something typical for your country
* UNESCO World Heritage Sites
* If you are from Japan, I would like to receive your Regional Form Card(http://www.postacollect.com/gotochi/index.html).