It`s Sept., 12th, 2021 "Hallo allerseits" => "Hello all together"
Dear postcrossers near and far, "Hallo, Guten Tag" 😉,
my name is Melanie, I live in Wermelskirchen, work as nurse on a Stroke Unit and my biggest 🧡wish is : that children can live without fear in this world.
What I like to do in my working-free-time:
- read (or hear) books
- be creative with paper, photos, wool (preferably on knitting-needles ),
watercolour-, silk- and acrylic-paints, stamps,
- relax with scrapbooking (photoalbums or cards...)
- work in my garden, ...I need new ideas 🙂, tell me from YOUR garden!
- watching the birds, bees, bumblebees, butterflies and the sqirrels in our garden (and the chickens of the neighbors)
- writing postcards : since my youth I´ve loved to buy and send postcards to others. Then -suddenly one day- I found POSTCROSSING in the infinite vastness of the world wide web, ✍(◔◡◔) "A GREAJOY" !
- manufacture small concrete figures for decorations
I think it´s fabulous to find postcards from all "corners" of the world in my letterbox by people who love the idea of PC as much as I do 😍.
Mostly I find out on the net about the places where Postcrossers live : to whom I send cards, or from the one who sent me one. I look at pictures or read about the towns/villages/environments, what's going on. It gives me a little idea of where and how you live. Sometimes I then imagine what it would be like to live there. . . I always think it's great when people live very close to the sea because I would love it.
Since I don't like long wish lists, I'll keep it short, and only for those who need support : As of today, my themes are: orange and turquoise, the sea, waves, messengers of spring, people who make music or sing. . . . well, anything come to mind? (●'◡'●)
Keep healthy, take care of you and others, beware of Covid19 and other crises. My best wishes to all ! Try to laugh 1x every day ... at least.
I´m looking forward to find your great postcard in my (really) small letterbox soon📬