melody38(or Ariane) is a member in Canada . She has been a member for over 2 years (1,031 days).
Hi, my name is Ariane and i live in Canada
I'm a university student in history/archivist (records management)
I love love love to travel so i'm really excited to join postcrossing!
I enjoy reading, yoga, cups of tea, spending time in nature, baking, camping...
I will welcome and enjoy every card i receive but here's a list of postcards i would really love (single view if possible) :
*** i'm will be going to Taiwan this fall, if you are from there or have been there, i would love to hear some tips ! ***
*** people from the USA i would love to get the new Solar Eclipse stamp! ***
- landscapes, city/street views
- local flora/fauna
- panda (my favorite animal)
- UNESCO and WWF postcards
- historical buildings and sites
- Yellowstone and Yosemite parks from the USA
- Miffy bunny / Nijntje (from Dick Bruna)
- books, libraries
- tea cups
- Nouvelles Images multiples
- Gotoshi or shape card
- bay, harbour, waterfront views, river, bridge, beach
- Snoopy and Peanuts characters
- art Nouveau, art Deco architecture and Gaudi
- Museums interiors and exteriors
- paintings by William Turner and Joseph Vernet
- vintage travel postcards
***my favorites are the cards I want and haven't received yet***
I don't mind receiving postcard from your holiday destination. unless you're from Asia, then i would really really
like to get something from your home country !!
If you draw (or are willing to try) you can draw me a panda or a dachshund dog, that would make me really happy !
You can also tell me about your favorite museum. Or talk about your favorite food/dishes, or your favorite movie/tv series.
And if it's not asking too much, please write the date on the postcard :)
thank you !