I live in Algiers, the capital of Algeria. I am an IT Manager, I work in an insurance company.
I collect mint stamps, postcards, FDC, banknotes, coins and phonecards.
My favourite postcards themes :
- Map postcards,
- Maximum cards
- UNESCO world heritage sites.
- Historical places and buildings,
- General views of cities,
- Jazz Artists and posters,
- Elvis Presley.
- Vintage advertising posters,
- FIFA World Cup and Olympic Games,
- Vintage and classic cars.
My favorites mint stamps themes :
- Birds, fishes, insects, sports, transports, celebrities, arts and flags.
I like music especially Soul, Funk and Smooth-Jazz. I Listen to artists such as Luther Vandross, Peabo Bryson, Joe Sample, James Ingram, Marvin Gaye, D-Train, The Gap Band, The Whispers, Marcus Miller, Miles Davis, Michael Franks, Bill LaBounty, ...
To the Postcrossing members from the USA:
If anyone could help me completing my collection of the USA map postcards.
My address is :
120 rue Didouche Mourad
Alger - 16000