I am the Chairperson of the department of OBGYN at Fakih Hospital.
I enjoy music, photography, computers (python, video-games...), stamps, museums, cross stitching and reading.
I am married and have an amazing daughter (1y 3m old)
I like postcards about anything and anywhere, I don't like to put restrictions on what is supposed to be a voluntary gesture. I care a lot about the writing side of the card though. You can bomb it with stamps or compress as much text as you can on it. Maybe even draw something.
- I do prefer that the postcard be mailed without an envelope, it shows where it came from and where it passed through...
-Topics I like include:
Propaganda (especially Soviet)
Espionage (did you know that postcards are used by spied to send messages?)
The Bauhaus Movement
Frank Lloyd wright
Star Trek, Starwars (Before it got Disneyfied)
The Big Bang Theory
I am not a big fan of multiview cards (If you do send one it is NOT the end of the world though).
In case of a writer's block: (copied from @annebethp)
- What's your favourite food, movie, (board) game, book (character)?
- Which picture/painting/story had a big impact on you?
- Which part of your culture are you most proud of?
- Which prejudice (about your country) do you want to set right?
- What's the worst (fashion) trend ever in your opinion?
- What's the most ridiculous thing you've ever bought?
- What was your biggest screw up in the kitchen?
- What's the closest thing to real magic?
- Which movie or book character would you compare yourself to?
An amusing info about penguins:
企鹅 is penguin in simplified Chinese.
企 is business (or enterprise)
鹅 is goose
That explains a lot.
My Address is:
Fakih Hospital, ground floor
Saksakieh coastal road, 1056
And for those who like to directly swap find me in the forum and message me there:
This is what I have to offer:
[My Cards (Google Drive Link)](https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1m1kIcGsur-aD8YbE8mvX0hwPXtkOH1yP?usp=sharing)
Please keep in mind that I may not be able to respond quickly to all who want to swap directly because of the high volume of requests.