Hello dear, welcome to my profile :)
Hi I'm May, a 26-year-old girl from Hong Kong, where it is one of the crowded cities in the world with a gorgeous night view and lots of delicious food.
I have been working in the HR field for three years until now. In my spare time, I love listening to music, making handicrafts, and watching movies.
I joined Postcrossing for 7 years approximately (but I stopped playing it for a few years). I think that is a great idea to discover the sceneries and culture of different countries around the world. Whenever I feel stressed and depressed, I feel delighted when I receive a pile of postcards, especially after a long day of work :)
Please follow my Instagram account with all my postcards received:) Username: cyc_postcards
And please follow my personal instagram account as well. Username: doggieanywhere
<What To Send>
I want to have a DATE on the postcard so that I can know how long the postcard has traveled. Any kinds of beautiful postcards are welcomed. But it is great if you can send me a postcard from the following list.
The postcard that represents your country, such as:
- City view / Night view / Landscapes / Landmark / Panoramic view / Historical place
(I prefer postcards with the country/city name on it)
- Beach / Sea view / Sunset / Blue sky / Rainbow
- Castles / University / Museum / Ferris Wheel
- Map of your country / Flag cards
- 3D cards
WELCOME HAND-MADE ONES!!! :)
Other postcards like:
- Shaped cards / Gotochi cards
- Birthday cards around my birthday (3 Jan)
- Greetings from … cards
- Keep Calm and … cards
- Subway/metro map
*Please do not send:
- Advertising cards
- Cards with animals/flowers/cartoon characters (e.g. Disney, Sanrio)
- Cards related to war/sex/horror
***If you would like to bring me extra happiness, you could put the postcard in an envelope and send me a small coin / used railway ticket / traveling brochures / other free or inexpensive souvenirs from your country along with it. Collecting these stuff from different countries is one of my big passions!:)
You may also provide your address on the postcard so that I can send you back one :)
<What To Write>
It is great if you can write something personal :)
- Tell me about yourself and things that you usually do to make yourself happy :)
- If I come to your city/country, tell me where I can/should go.
- DRAW on the card!!
- Write more than the ID and "Happy Postcrossing" please~ because I do not want to receive a card not knowing anything about the sender
I love swapping postcards! Send me a message with your address and what kind of postcard you'd like, and I'll respond quickly. I have postcards of Hong Kong night view/city view and postcards with meaningful messages.
If you ask me for a swap, please do send your postcard, tell me when mine arrives, and let me know if mine doesn't arrive within 2-3 months.
Thanks for reading such a long profile :) Have a great day!