Hello, my dear sender!
My name is Maya. I live in Moscow, the capital of Russia. My husband and I have two British cats - Krosh color bicolor and kitten Prianik color blue.
I would like to receive a postcard with a beautiful view of your country or city where you live. I love modern views, the way the city looks now. I like:
- A modern view of your country.
- Skyscrapers of your country.
- Panoramic view of the city, top view.
- Koala, seal, wombat, large colored parrots.
- Hockey with a puck (National teams, KHL, Ice arenas, World Hockey Championship, Olympics).
- Big airplanes (Boeing, Airbus), real.
- Festive, only - Birthday September 13; New Year December 31-January 1; Easter; Wedding Anniversary on June 2.
-Llook at the cards from my favorites, I would like to get these: https://www.postcrossing.com/user/mayamyrmyr/gallery/favourites
Postcards that I just do not like:
No multiview, no monkeys/fish, no advertising, no homemade, everything that is related to art (pictures, drawings, drawn postcards, not a real photo), a postcard with a view of not your city / country. Sorry, they really do not like me.
I would like to receive a postcard without an envelope, signed. I really like looking at stamps, please paste beautiful, artistic stamps (the more, the better))). I would like to clarify that I am not tearing away the stamps. Someone from postcrossers wrote, "an empty postcard is a sad postcard," I fully agree. I do not know languages, only Russian. Try to translate your text through google translator and write me in Russian.
If you do not know what to write:
1. What words do you know in Russian?
2. Have you ever been to Russia? If so, where?
3. What is your favorite food?
4. Who do you work for?
5. Your nick in the instagram, your tag.
6. Your hobby, or what you are now passionate about.
Write the same, how many kilometers will the postcard from you to me (to the right of the ID). What's your weather? If you send in an envelope, enclose in the envelope a surprise - a transport ticket, in general any ticket, tea bag, coin, stamps and so on (I will try to answer you the same, and send "thank you" to your mailbox). Do not forget to write a date, ID.
P.S. I wrote the text for you with the help of an interpreter, sorry if not very clear, I tried.
P.S.. You can write your nickname in the instagram or your tag, I will mark you. I @mayamyrmyr #pigletfluffypost #пушистаяпочта