maurin88(or Maura) is a member in Switzerland . She has been a member for over 1 year (570 days).
I am a 29yo registered nurse. I live in the german part of Switzerland (Bern), but my family still live in the south Switzerland (Ticino).
As a nurse I work in shifts. My life is quite irregular. Whenever I can, I love to spend time with my partner Christoph and our family&friends. We live in an apartment in a small town and we share it with a cat (maine coon) who brightens our days! We always try to live our life to its fullest. I have many hobbies and interests: travel all over the world (always planning new travel), skiing/snowboarding, MTB, hiking, ice hockey, reading books, Photography and medicine. I also loooove to eat and drink, so cooking and always trying new recipes. I can describe myself as highly sensitive, loyal, stubborn, a true daydreamer and other people well-beiing always come first.
Every card is much appreciated and I am happy to receive all kinds of cards :) I enjoy peaceful serene delicate pictures and illustrations the most.
*In the "Favorites"-section are postcards that other people have received and I have liked :) *
My little wishlist:
- postcards which show your city or your country or anything wich makes me feel travelling around the world (single view)
- UNESCO Sites
- greetings from... by postallove
- Coffee, tea, mugs , food, recipes, bakings and sweets :P
- colorful and nice illustrations
- black and white photography
- animals, fauna, nature, sky
- anything related to the year 1988
- Finland: I love the moomin!! (always watched them on tv as a child)
- Anything of Studio Ghibli and Hayao Miyazaki
- Graffiti by Banksy
Feel free to send seasonal postcards like a magical Christmas/New Year´s postcard in Nov/Dec if you like. Bunnies,chicks around Easter...Birthday cards around February are also very appreciate.
The world is full of interesting postcards.
Please no Ads or free Cards, no self made and no religious or political theme. I appreciate!
Thank you for taking time to read my profile :)
Have a nice day and happy postcrossing!