matchasukiis a member in United States of America . She has been a member for over 3 years (1,180 days).
It's always fun to receive a friendly hello in the mail. :)
I am fluent in English & Japanese (日本語）
I'm curious about other peoples lives, and love it when a fellow postcrosser takes the time to write me something.
I love to hearing about things like;
- what is your best memory?
- what was a memorable moment from the past week?
- something/someone who made you smile
- something new you noticed about the place you live in
- if I were to visit your city, what must I see/experience?
- the changes you've seen about your hometown in the recent years
- what is your favorite food?
- what's the best book you've read?
- a secret you'd like to share
I'm happy to receive any card (I love surprises).
Though artistic, Greetings From...,Gotochi, book themed, and map themed ones make me especially happy. :)
Also please include the date on your card!! Thank you!
(Gotochi I have received https://www.flickr.com/photos/149003868@N03/albums )
I look forward to hearing from you :)