Hello! I'm Maria. I live in a small town in the heart of Siberia with my husband Yuri and our cat. At the beginning of July, an amazing event happened in our life: I gave birth to a wonderful girl Annie. I will be glad to receive a greeting card.
I work as a space systems engineer. In my free time, I like to read, watch TV series, play board games and laugh with my friends. I will be glad if you write about your favorite book, author or TV series.
I think Music is the universal language of mankind. It would be great if you write your favorite band or song.
I like any postcards, but I will be especially happy:
- Stereotypes about your country (Like vodka and hat with earflaps for Russia)
- Footage from my favorite TV series: Friends, Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Big Bang theory, Sherlock, Good Omens, Rick and Morty, Gravity Falls.
- Characters of books and TV shows
- illustrations of your favorite books
- I love sweets, so I will really like postcards with pies, candys and chocolate
- Space and astronauts
- Sights of your city
- Beautiful landscapes
- Funny animals
- Pin up and retro
And I'll be glad to receive a postcard birthday in September and Christmas card in December.
I am a volunteer in a nursing home. I take care of a grandmother named Galina, if it's not difficult for you, please send one card to me, and one for her.
Tell me about you, your life and people around you. And do not forget to write the date on the postcard!
I do not mind receiving postcards in an envelope and I'd appreciate it if you could include a coin from your country.