martinha(or Marta) is a member in Portugal . She has been a member for over 11 years (4,286 days).
My name is Marta and I live in Guarda, a city that is located in the Inlands of Portugal, known as the highest city of the country. I like looooong walks, camping, nature, photography, to travel and i love postcrossing and penpalling :)
- unesco http://martinha-cards.blogspot.pt/2012/03/afghanistan-02-minaret-and.html
- castles and palaces
- churches/cathedrals/any religious temples (outside views)
- snowy views (from identified places)
- important monuments
- national parks
- roman or/and any other old bridges
- beaches and natural landscapes (from identified places)
- Please, only real pictures, the typical touristic card, no paintings or drawings. Thanks!
If you don't know what to write on the card, write about you, write about the card, the place where you live and you can write something in your language!! :)