I´m a Spaniard (from Miranda de Ebro, Burgos) who lives in Germany since 1997. Paderborn is a town with 150.000 Inhabitants. It has a large, rich history and it's very beautiful due to the historicaI buildings and also the parks and green areas.
I'm married with a Bosnian and we have a 15-years old son. We are what it's called in German "a multicultural family".
I've graduated in Spain in Library Science and have also studied history (sadly not finished). It was difficult for me in Germany to work as a librarian and so I had to study further and go another way.
I work as Spanish teacher for pupils, grown-ups and adults. I mainly teach in a secondary school in Lemgo, a wonderful hanseatic town 50 km far away from here so I have to commute to worκ.
What I like/love to do:
- hearing the birds sing and watching them as they're searching for food
- seeing flowers growing
- visiting bookstores and libraries
- reading books of all sort
- postcard "hunting"
- riding my bike
- taking pictures with my smartphone and showing them on Instagram
- meeting friends for a coffee
- drinking a cappuccino and leafing through a magazin (garden or living)
- teaching spanisch ;-)
- trying to make every day special
- traveling, visiting my people in my homecountry
I think Postcrossing is a great idea to try keeping alive my little knowledges of English.
I´d be glad about every card you send me. Nice cards could be:
- nature, flowers
- owls, kestrels, ravens, predatory birds, blackbirds, squirrels...
- coffee/ tea
- books, writers, quotes
- Alice in Wonderland
- fairies, tales
- children books illustrations, watercolor, lettering, BuJo...
- Beatrix Potter
- historical buildings
- birthday cards in April
I'm looking forward to reading about you!
Thank you for reading so far
and happy postcrossing!!