My name is Marina.
I`m 24 years old. I live in Minsk, the capital of Belarus.
I graduated from Belarusian State University last summer (2009), where I`ve been studing management of international tourism for 5 years. Now I`m making my Master’s degree at European Humanities University in Vilnius, Lithuania. I study interpretation of historical heritage there.
Postcards I would be happy to receive:
- famous and not very famous works of art (paintings, sculptures etc);
- cards by Inge Löök, Beatrix Potter, Virpi Pekkala, Martta Wendelin, Sven Nordqvist;
- Moomins, Krtek the Little Mole;
- cats by Jetoy;
- national festivities, costumes, cuisines, handicrafts;
- something very characteristic of your country;
- historical buildings, persons, events;
- royal family;
- Unesco World Heritage in your country;
- books/reading, libraries;
- mail boxes;
- trains and trams;
- retro or vintage postcards.
Don’t worry if you don’t have any from this card. In any case I prefer cards from your own country. You can send me add-card if it related to my wishlist.
Feel free to write down anything you like to tell me about yourself, the card, your country or something else you like to tell me. Please, write something in your own language!
I want to receive a card without envelope. I also appreciate nice stamps on cards.
Keep smiling and happy postcrossing!